At Marquito’s Guest House, the comfort, health and safety of our guests and employees are always our primary concern. Indeed, we are fortunate that Goa has not been greatly affected, and that our hotel is in a safe zone. We want to reassure you that we have enhanced our practices around food handling, sanitation, disinfection and cleaning. Simply put, our refreshed service standards cover every aspect of the hotel and ensure the highest level of safety. Here are all the details.
- Temperature scanning of all guests is taken at the entrance of the hotel using IR thermometers.
- If any of the parameters for our guest or colleagues is not normal, they will be immediately directed to the nearest healthcare facility.
- Our hotel is not open to non-resident guests till 15th September 2020.
- Protective masks are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service.
- Most of our team members have accommodation within the property, in order to limit external exposure.
- Our team has been trained to follow strict disinfection guidelines and to provide undeterred service with minimal contact.
- The temperature and health parameters of our team is monitored on a regular basis.
- A high grade disinfectant, is used across our hotel to disinfect all surfaces.
- All supplies and materials are cleaned and sanitised before being admitted into the hotel premises.
- All guest luggage is cold fogged before it enters the hotel.
- Repeated cleaning practices of common and high traffic areas are also in place.
- In order to abide with the minimal contact policy, guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every check out and upon guest request during their stay.
- Private dining spaces can be reserved on request, during your stay.
- Cleaning and sanitation of all touch points in public areas like door handles, counter tops, table tops, railings, etc. is done regularly.
- Increased access to 80% ethyl alcohol-based hand sanitizers at multiple locations, including hotel entrances, team areas and Kitchens, for the use of our guests and the team.
We wish to make your holiday as smooth as possible, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness within our Hotel, without compromising on our warm hospitality.
We also understand the need for flexibility in travel planning during this time, and want you to feel confident when booking your stay.
For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, between today and 15th September, 2020, changes in the date of stay are permitted at no charge, and can be done for the next 12 months*. Ideally, changes should be done a minimum of 7 days before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to a reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
We eagerly look forward to welcoming you and assure you of a safe stay when you are ready to travel again.